- M.S Chemistry; in current UW Physics Evening Masters Program
- 3 years' experience tutoring and TAing:
- Physics 121, 122, 123 and 114, 115, 116
- General Chemistry CHEM 142, 152, 162
- Math 120, 124, 125, 126
- B.S. Physics, B.S. Mathematics from University of Washington
- Lead math tutor at CLUE (Center for Learning and Undergraduate Enrichment)
- Tutored math at CLUE for 4 years (MATH 120/124/125/126, 307/308/309, 324, and beyond); total of 5 yearsʼ math tutoring experience
- Two quarters of experience as a TA for PHYS 121/122 tutorials
- Will tutor high school physics, PHYS 114/115/116, 121/122/123, 224, 225, 226, 227/228, 321/322/323, 324/325, 328 + high school math (algebra, geometry, trigonometry, precalculus, calculus), MATH 100/102/103, MATH 111/112, MATH 120/124/125/126, MATH 134/135/136, MATH 300, MATH 307/308/309, MATH 324, MATH 327/328, MATH 334/335/336, MATH 394/395, MATH 402/403/404, MATH 411/412, MATH 424/425/426, MATH 427/428, MATH 441/442/443
- I am happy to work with you regardless of your experience level! I understand that math and physics can be very challenging, but I think that the challenges involved can be overcome with dedication and a positive mindset. If you think you can get better at math/physics and seek help when you need it, you WILL get better, and perhaps come to enjoy math/physics more as a result! My primary goal as a tutor is to help you with this process as best as I can.
- I can tutor Introductory Physics, Cell Biology, Biochemistry and Chemistry.
- I was also an international school science teacher in China for several years.
- B.S. Physics, Summa Cum Laude, MBA
- Aerospace Engineer/Physicist; 25 years experience
- 7 years tutoring experience (high school, undergraduate, and graduate students)
- Physics (undergraduate)
- Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, pre-Calc, Calculus,
Differential Equations, Statistics
Sheh Lit Chang
- B.Sc Physics from National University of Singapore
- Tutored physics since 2011
- Current Physics PhD student
- TA for 12X Tutorials
- Professional tutor
- BS in Physics from UW Madison
- 7 years experience teaching college level physics and math
- Experience tutoring students with learning disabilities and test anxiety
- Happy to work with students of all experience levels
- Many years experience tutoring high school and college physics
- Will tutor Physics 114, 115, 116, 121, 122, 123
- Recommendations available
- UW Physics PhD candidate
- 3 years experience as TA for 121, 122, 123
- 1.5 years experience as a TA for QM
- 1.5 years experience as a TA for E&M
- Senior Physics Major and C.L.U.E. tutor at MGH from 7pm-12am select evenings.
- *5*+ years experience tutoring pre-college and remedial algebra.
- *4*+ years experience tutoring *calculus based physics* in a university setting.
- *3*+ years experience tutoring *AP* and *IB physics* for high school seniors.
- *2*+ years tutoring *Quantum Mechanics* and *Electromagnetism *at the 300+ Level.
- I am happy to help with introductory physics.
- I am also very excited to help improve anyone's *Quantum Mechanics*!
- Degree from NYU; significant physics coursework
- 3+ years experience as college level physics instructor
- 3+ years experience teaching math through calculus (including statistics)
- Certified by http://www.parliamenttutors.com
- Honors double B.A. in physics and math from Harvard
- Masters in Physics from U.C. Berkeley
- Experience TAing calculus-based physics at U.C. Berkeley
- Experience tutoring math for all age groups
- Interested in tutoring mechanics (UW 121/114)
- Current Physics PhD student with B.S. in Physics and Astronomy
- Have been a TA for Phys 11x and 12x classes
- Tutored professionally since 2010
- Will tutor both beginning and advanced math, physics, and astronomy
- BS Physics
- MS Nuclear Engineering
- Phys 114-116 & 121-123
- Bachelors in Physics and Music Performance
- PhD Student
- Teaching 12X Tutorials
- Teaching 122 Labs
- Will tutor: PHYS 114-116, 121-123, 227, MATH 124-126, 324, High School Math and Physics
- Rates and locations negotiable
- Masters in Physics
- 20 yrs tutoring physics (up to graduate level), math (up to Linear Algebra), engineering chemistry (basic and physical), and computers (varies)
- UW Physics PhD student (started in 2013)
- B.A. in Physics from New College of Florida
- Former TA for the 12x intro sequence
- 3 years of experience in tutoring 114-116, 121-123
- First hour is $30
- Afterwards I charge $50/hr
- Group tutoring at no additional charge
- 2 years experience tutoring Math and Physics at Seattle Central Community College and Washington State University.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering.
- Working on a Construction Management certificate at Edmond Community College right now.
- Prefer to tutor Math 124/125/126; Physics 121-123, 224; and/or 225, 227.
- BS Physics/Astronomy and Chemistry from UW
- MS Physics & Astronomy from Caltech
- 10+ years teaching experience in math, physics, chemistry, and many other subjects.
- Specializing in improving systematic problem-solving skills
- M.A. Mathematics, UW
- B.S. Physics and Math, UW
- 20+ years on UW staff developing and running Math/Physics/Chemistry/Engineering Tutoring Program
- Courses I Tutor - Freshman Physics, Calculus, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Physics and Engineering related Applied Analysis including graduate level
Chegg Physics Tutors
Ivy League graduates and highly experienced physics tutors available round-the-clock for guiding students in everything from basic concepts of physics to advanced courses.
3+ years TAing and Teaching for UW undergrad and graduate physics classes as well as giving private math and physics tutoring for much of that time.
- UW Aeronautics & Astronautics PhD Student
- M.S in Aeronautics & Astronautics (2017)
- M.S in Physics (2017)
- B.S in Physics (2015)
- B.S in Applied Mathematics (2015)
- Minor in Computer Science (2015)
- Math, Physics, Engineering
- Study In Person and/or Online
- Study In Private and/or In Study Groups
- Skills Preparation
- Exam Preparation
- Ask About Specific Courses
- Ask About Special Discounts
Seattle Tutoring Services
- Experienced physics, chemistry, and math tutors at high school and university levels.
- Includes current UW students and grads w/ course specific expertise.
- PhD in Physics from UW
- 10+ years teaching experience
- will tutor 100-300 level Physics and 100-200 level Math
- Senior (graduating June, '10) in Physics, Math, and Astronomy
- Can tutor 100 level physics and math as well as all High School physics/math (including AP/IB)
- B.S. UW 2010 Major: Mathematics (Comprehensive) Minor: Physics (Mathematical)
- Can assist with:
** Algebra- and Calculus-based Physics
** Through Junior-level Mathematics