- Open session: Aug 4 [indico]
- Closed session: Aug 5-7 [indico] (ATLAS member only)
- Abstract submission: The deadline for abstract submissions is due on July 2 [here] . If you still want to give a presentation, please contact organizing committee.
- Higgs Panel: Aug 4 1:30pm
- Moderator: Andreas Karch
- Panelists: Michael Peskin, Joe Lykken
- Submit your questions [here] for Andreas to ask the panelist for you!
- ATLAS Management Panel: Aug 5 11:30am
- Moderator: Raymond Brock, Howard Gordon
- Panelist: Dave Charlton, Beniamino Di Girolamo, Beate Heinemann
- Submit your questions to [WebQ]. Chip and Howard will ask these questions to panelists.
- Agu 1, upload PDF of your posters to [indico]
- Aug 5, 12:20pm bring your poster to the helpdesk and post it in each break out room
- Aug 6, 4:30pm your poster will be moved to Physics and Astronomy Building A-Wing
- Aug 7, 10:20am pickup your poster from the helpdesk during coffee break
- The posters will be clipped to rigid rectangular corrugated
cardboard boards, 40 inches by 32
inches in size (102 cm x 81 cm). The boards will be mounted on the wall.
- The workshop doesn't provide local printing service
- Poster Contests
- There are two awards:
- The Best Poster : Lailin Xu, University of Michigan [poster]
- The Best Presenter: Maximillian Golub, University of Washington [poster]
- Each will receive a certificate & $100 awards
- Review committee: Bing Zhou (chair), Ben Brau, Lauren Tompkins, Soeren Prell