Former UW ATLAS members
- UW ATLAS home
- Nikolaos Rompotis - postdoc (2010-2015), now a lecturer in University of Liverpool
- Andrea Coccaro - postdoc (2013-2015), now a scientiest in University of Geneva
- Matthew Beckingham - postdoc (2012-2014), now a scientist in University of Warwick.
- Marilyn (Lynn) Marx - postdoc (2013-2015), now a data scientist in Berlin innovation Hub WATTx.
- Stefano Rosati - now a staff researcher in INFN, Sezione di Roma
- Monica Verducci - postdoc(2010-2014), now a CERN Associate Project Contract
- Shaw-pin Chen - EE M.S. (June 2014) IBLROD firmware development
- Joseph Mayer - EE M.S. (June 2016), Pixel ROD firmeware development
- Nicholas Dreyer - Phs. M.S. (Dec 2016), Pixel DAQ software development
- Justin Griffith - Ph.D., now postdoc in University of Texas Arlington
- Orrin Harris - Ph.D., now postdoc in Indiana University
- John Keller - Ph.D., now research fellow DESY
- Daniel Ventura - Ph.D., now postdoc in University of Massachusetts Amherst link
- Daniel Blackburn (2015) - Ph.D., Data scientist
- Pedro H. S. de Bruin - Ph.D., now postdoc in Uppsala University
- Heather Russell (Dec 2016) - Ph.D., now postdoc in McGill University
- William (Tony) Burrus - UM-CERN REU 2013
- Michael V Cambria - UW REU 2014
- William Johnson - Mary Gates Scholarship 2013. Now a graduate in physics in University of Washington
- Kevin Jamison (NASA Student Fellowship Sum 2013, Mary Gates Scholarship Win 2014). Will be a graduate in physics in Ohio State University 2015.
- Alex Emerman (CERN Semester Fall 2013) - BSM search using Boosted Higgs. Will be a graduate in Columbia University 2015.
- Tun Sheng Tan (Mary Gates Scholar Win 2015) - Inner Detector Alignment for Run2
- John W. Spencer (Mary Gates Scholar Spr 2015) - mono-W/Z search
- Muhammad Firdaus Mohd Soberi (Mary Gates Scholar Win 2015) - VBS Zgammajj search
- Max Golub (NASA Space Grant - Sum 2015) - RD53 ITK FrontEnd emulator
- Travis Chen - Interactive presentation of ATLAS