Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content
Graduate Non-Matriculated Students (GNMS)

Students with an undergraduate degree who want to take individual Evening MS Program courses without enrolling in the degree program, may apply for admission as a Graduate Non-Matriculated (GNM) student.

First, read about our Evening MS Program and the courses offered. Then, please contact the Physics Department Graduate Advisor for further information. Also see the UW Education Outreach Non-Degree Enrollment page for details on GNM applications and registration.